- Giving to charity or nonprofit organizations is not a business transaction. It’s a deep connection with other humans and the world.
- The first purpose of a charity is to make the world a better place. Your donations will be used towards our initiatives. Every donation- no matter how big or how small, contributes to the bigger purpose. Every cent counts.
PEACE OF MIND
- Knowing that you have helped in the development of an individual(s) that may have the potential to change the world one day for the greater good of mankind is something to be proud of. The happiness that we get from giving helps us become mentally and physically satisfied. It gives us a sense of PURPOSE.
- Having the privilege of being born in a developed country means that our children should reap the benefits of just that. It is our DUTY to level the playing feel for those who are facing the misfortune of the socio-economic imbalance. It is our DUTY to create the same opportunities for said children. Most talent is wasted because they do not get the platform to show it.
SET AN EXAMPLE
- When you donate, you set an example for all of those around you. You will work as an inspiration for the people who might have not donated before. This is significant to the survival of the nonprofits and make it easier for them to work on their cause.
- You will be entitled to a tax break when you contribute to a nonprofit organization. You can use your taxable receipt from the charity, keep it with other tax documents and your tax amount will be deducted. You can use it in a better, more effective way.
IMPROVE SOCIETY & INCLUSION
- Many charities or non-profits are created to support vulnerable groups. Essentially, these organizations improve awareness and promotion of DIVERSITY and INCLUSIONS. There are many different types of diversity in our society, some more popular than others. Donating definitely helps us build a more diverse society.